A tradition in our home on Thanksgiving and Christmas morning.
- 2 packages Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease one 9 or 10 inch Bundt( pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Add the biscuit pieces to the cinnamon/sugar mixture and shake to coat. It works best to add a few at a time.
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate.